Monday, July 9, 2012

Anal Cancer Is A Pain In The Butt Literally

Haven't been here in awhile because I was getting discouraged you see I'm an anal cancer survivor trying to draw awareness to this rare cancer seems no one wants to talk about this cancer all I hear is about Farrah Fawcett not speaking up enough well now I'm trying to speak up but it seems no one cares but you will more cases are on the rise and very little is known about this cancer and we aim to change that first we have made a petition because this cancer does not even have a ribbon while all other cancers do we are trying to change that as well your help can really help us make a difference
please sign and say yes this cancer truly needs more awareness.

1 comment:

  1. Well be seeing a therapist tomorrow I was so excited but now I'm not so sure trying to find out why I'm so unhappy when I have much to be thankful for, but one of my main problems is never really being comfortable with me and now it's time to man up but I'm not sure I want to man up.This blog was to raise awareness to anal cancer but it seems no one wants to talk about it, I kept hearing stories about how farrah fawcett who lost her battle to this disease had the opportunity to draw more attention with her star power, Well hell I ain't mad at farrah by wanting to kept it private, Hell I ain't to excited about running up to total strangers saying I got anal cancer either seriously, it ain't that cute. Now the therapy will help with my survivors guilt because I'm often saddened by hearing other cancer stories but I must continue the battle until there's a cure for all cancers and I will continue to be an ass as long as it draws attention to anal cancer.

    ReplyDelete