Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm trying this again.


Here I go again for the upteenth time trying to write something that makes sense to me, I have so much

to say but when it comes to writing I seem to draw a blank but here goes I'm trying so hard to change

the way my mind thinks I've had enough of the stinking thinking and I want to move forward with the

present now I will add this will be interesting since I seem to be my own worse enemy always have

been, just give me a stick constantly beating myself up. Today I truly want to try something different

and this is why I hope this writing will help. I have been trying to keep busy doing my cancer advocacy

this is very important to me since going through my battle with anal cancer I was diagnosed in 2009

and this was a month after we lost the beautiful an amazing Farrah Fawcett on June 25,2009 and doing

her battle all I was hearing these whisperings about her death, and if that wasnt bad enough I was going

back and forth from the oncologist trying to figure out what was wrong with me, I thought I was just

having a hemorrhoid problem. But on July 27, 2009 a week after my 50th birthday I got the news, "I

Have Cancer."... never seen that coming. Today all I want to do is advocate for cancer also a week later

I was told I also have hodgkin's lymphoma and although I advocate for all cancers, I do more for anal

cancer because of the stigma, And today I choose to lose the stigma and hopefully save a life.

Stop by and show us some love over at Butt-wiser.











No comments:

Post a Comment